CNC Swiss Machine Operators
Swiss Turn Operators
As our Company continues to grow, we are looking for CNC Swiss Machine Operators on all shifts. The Operator will produce work that conforms to customer specifications with understanding the importance of doing it right the first time. Quality comes first!
- Machine Operations
- Continually monitor operations for product quality and equipment performance.
- Make authorized adjustments and modifications to equipment as needed to maintain process quality and productivity.
- Responsible for product quality; in-process checks, accurately complete all quality documentation, quality documentation review
- Perform or assist with product or equipment changeovers.
- Keep machinery, work area and floors neat and orderly and comply with GMP requirements.
- Perform quality inspections, process tests and record data accurately as required.
- Maintain accurate documentation for reporting.
- Identify and report any issues to the Cell Lead.
- Proactively participate in problem solving methods through CI activities such as Kaizens.
- Operators must effectively cooperate with the others to ensure effective shift transfer and communication.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment.
- Hold self-accountable to follow all safety policies & procedures.
Required skills are machining, calipers and micrometers, blueprint reading, production machining, lathe and or mill experience is a plus, good math skills and computer experience. Need to be mechanically inclined. Strong work history is needed with desire and initiative to learn and grow.
Our Company is growing in dynamic new ways and we recognize that the combination of talented people with great ideas plus the freedom to utilize their experience and expertise to deliver outstanding results to our clients are key components to our future success.
Our Company offers an exciting and challenging work environment with a comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, life, short term disability, career development, employee referral program, tuition reimbursement, training, 401k, Roth, bonus, vacation, paid holidays, and more!