- To be the supplier of choice we will continually improve our quality objectives toward excellence in product quality and service exceeding our customer’s expectations.
- Business excellence through personal growth, state-of-the-art technology and a financial strategy for growth and sustainability.
- Actively pursue initiatives to reduce environmental impact.
- Embrace quality as more than a concept; regard it as vital to our continued success and future growth.
- Professional development of our team through focused training, making them our best resource and our competitive advantage.
- Effective internal communication that conveys customer quality requirements and feedback.
- Sustain a safe and healthy work environment free from risks and hazards.
November 11, 2014 – Rev. F
Executive Vice President/ Chief Executive Officer
Omni Components offers a variety of value add quality capabilities that are available upon request including capability studies, cleaning validation, design of experiment (DOE), gage repeatability and reproducibility (Gage R&R), process failure mode effects analysis (PFMEA), process validation, production part approval process (PPAP), and statistical process control (SPC).
The metrology equipment at Omni is calibrated on a consistent schedule and recorded to ensure that it is functioning properly year-round. Omni has a large assortment of metrology equipment including blade micrometers, concentricity gages, drop indicators, external and internal thread gages, gage pins, micrometers, microscopes, optical comparators, pitch micrometers, profilometers, ring gages, and vernier calipers. If we don’t have a specific measuring device, we can work with outside vendors to order or create custom measuring gages to meet our customer’s needs.
We use the following metrology systems for features with complicated geometry or as a way of reducing lead time by accelerating the inspection process:
OGP SmartScope Specialist 300
- Uses non-contact imaging and through the lens laser capabilities to perform measurements
- Capable of implementing a touch probe for measuring
- Takes measurements on 3 axis
- Resolution of .1um (4×10-6 in.)
- MicroTheta rotary-indexer
- Smart Profile Software for GD+T analysis
- Smart Feature Software
- QC-Calc Software
- Measurements taken of a monochrome profile from a combination of a LED light source and a lens
- Instantaneous measurement
- Measures multiple features at once
- Accurate to .0001 inches
- Automatically produces inspection reports
Brown & Sharpe Micro-Hite 350
- Indicator used to measure distance
- Multiple probe options allow for accurate measurement of diameters, external features, internal features, form, shape, and position
- Resolution of .00002 inches
- Accuracy of .00014 inches
- Measurements in one and two coordinate directions
Zeiss Contura CMM Picture and Text
- Measuring range of 700mm x 1000mm x 580mm in height (28in x 39in x 23in)
- Equipped with rotating dynamic sensor (RDS) probe holder and VAST XXT TL3 scanning probe head
- Air bearings on all axes
- Computer-aided accuracy
- Fixed passive senser
- Flexible RDS articulating probe holder
- Active scanning probe
- Range dm up to 12/24/10
Oasis Elite Inspection System
- Continuous Image Acquisition for Instant Measurements
- Simultaneous Measure of Multiple Dimensions
- Non-Contact Operation
- Accurate to +/- 0.0001 inches
- Precision Optics
Smartscope Specialist 300
- Touch probe
- TeleStar® telecentric interferometric TTL laser
- Rotary tables
- Motorized & Manual operation
- measuring range 36″/920 mm
- Computer-Aided Accuracy (CAA)..
- SCS calibration certificate.